Business Week

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

ClearStation : Focus for votaaaj

ClearStation : Focus for votaaaj

I am not sure if any of you have seen or used the ClearStation web site from Etrade but - it seems really awesome. I put some of my holdings in for a portfolio and added some to a watch list.

I really like the way this site organizes your stocks and the way it categorizes what you are holding or watching. You can put in recommendations for both Short and Long, see what others are recommending, etc...

I think we can use this as another tool to share information.

I set up a free account.

I think I am going to like this. Maybe not enough to switch to Etrade but...

Not real-time of course on the quotes but you get what you pay for and this is free.

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|