Business Week

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Stock Market Technical Analysis Search Engine

Google Co-op - Custom Search Engine

Using Google Co-op for customized search engines, I've created a search engine that searches the blogs and websites for technical analysis that I read (see previous post).  I will continue to refine it with new sites that I start to frequent and as I add them to my Blogroll.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think.  I am open for suggestions to new sites to add or volunteers that want to be able to refine it.

Link to Google Co-op - Custom Search Engine

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

I linked to your CSE in my CSE blog.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

Oh!, I also have an investing blog.

http://investingsensei.org

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger rob dean said...

Pretty cool, I run a site, http://www.wikistock.com

I will try to put it on my site also. It would be great if we could somehow collaborate, your bloggin with my reference guide

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|