Business Week

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Identix Receives New Purchase Orders Valued in Excess of $650,000 from Two Local Law Enforcement Agencies for Live Scan Systems

Identix Receives New Purchase Orders Valued in Excess of $650,000 from Two Local Law Enforcement Agencies for Live Scan Systems
Well, it is yesterday's news now, but I wasn't around most of the day yesterday and didn't get to read the news until the evening, and I am just getting around to noting it on the Blog.

I am contemplating selling the $7.50 covered calls for November. This stock typically pulls back and there is the upcoming earnings announcement - however, the pace of the orders and press releases has really picked up of late. I'd hate to be short sighted for a few hundred if this thing has legs that can get it to $10 before it sees 5 again. (Of course, I hope it never looks back)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|